Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Melodies and Enchantments.

Listening to Train, I find that ghosts of the past are coming out of forgotten corners. They're settling and standing. I'm breathing in old air, and I'm seeing and feeling old friends and bus routes. I have old feelings and old perspectives...

But I find myself dealing better than I have. I think I've reached a point where I can see and feel these parts of my history without confusing them with my present, or my future. I think that may be because my present and my future are so strong now.

Ghosts come from everywhere, and from nowhere at once. Ghosts stalk, ghosts ambush and ghosts dance with you wherever you may be. I see them and I welcome them, I walk with them and I dance with them, but I know them for what they are.

They're fond memories of how I got to here. I don't regret, I don't miss, I don't wish. I remember, I embrace, and I give thanks. Then I cast my eyes around my 'now', and I see love and joy and fun times everywhere. I see a healthier frame of mind and a bolder spirit.

I'm happy ^^

No comments: