Monday, January 11, 2010

The boy who had everything

Things have always gone my way.
Abd they always will.

Because I decided that whatever way things go, is the way things were meant to go for me. And that whatever it is I want in the world, is there for me if I want it.

And I know that the world is absolutely perfect. And that everything around me is absolutely wonderful and there for me to feel, taste and see.

The desert priest said - "If a man loses everything he owns does he truly lose his worth, or is it the beginning of a new and brighter birth!?".

And to be fair, I'd say it's the latter.

Goodbye forced investment and a job I don't like. Hello time for me, time for life, and time to grow. *smile*

But while that works itself out - hello happy world ;)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: