Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Day Another Dollar

Naaaa naaa, Naaa na na na, Na na na naa, Naaa naa - Duff da da, Da Pa Pow!

Another day another dollar. Chilling at work on my lunch break.

I went to see Phantom last night which was a bit of a disappointing production to tell you the truth. The story and music were good enough but I wasn't much of a fan of the cast. They just didn't hold up the stage or the set that well. The company was magnificent though. A lovely girl with gorgeous eyes. Small sweet hands and a voice I adore.

I gave the kittens a bath which they didn't mind, then felt kind of bad after rinsing them off in the shower; that - they really didn't like =p.

I had a really great ride in this morning. Had a positive morning so far. Today marks 6 months at WA Business News!! It's quite good. Slightly nervous about my scheduled pay rise, seeing as I've not been getting target recently.. =/. We'll see tomorrow I guess, at my review meeting. Just had the paper reading and there was lots of wine divi'ed out for the success of last week's 40under40. I'm pretty happy to be working at the company. They've got some really great fresh ideas and attitudes towards business.

Not sure if I'll go to the BizLink Seminar tonight. I probably should, it'll be good for networking. But I would like to celebrate my 6 month milestone.

Had a nice salad for lunch. Lettuce, mint, canellini beans, beetroot and fetta - covered in balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Yum.

Anyway. Time to get on some calls ;)

No comments: