Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time to go outside.

Listening to Moby - Play.

Who am I? Who are we?

I see and I feel and I experience so much around me. There are endless gifts and treasures, abounding in every direction. But who am I? Where do I fit into this scheme of things?

I have thoughts, but by what are my thoughts guided? By everything I've learnt.
And from where have I learnt? From my environment.

So uncertainty, and this craving for understanding is natural..?

I've grown to believe the only way to get anywhere in life is to know where you're going, to set a path, then to take one foot after another and put them closer to where you want to go.

Where am I going?

I'm going to a place where I'm constantly in awe of all around me, and all within me,
where I'm completely open to the world around me, where I'm completely transparent.
I'm going to be light hearted, and face the world in good humour,
I'm going to face the world. I will not turn away from truth or experience.

How will I choose experiences?

I will only experience that which does not impose on the experience of others.
I will seek sustainable good feelings, for me and for those around me.
I will seek variety in my experiences, to broaden my horizons.
I will seek to experience from others shoes, to grow.

I think that I am inside too much. It's time to go outside. Outside my views...

No comments: