Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Steaming Steady

Sometimes it's hard to keep a solid train of thought, or a solid train of feeling.
Sometimes the world just doesn't feel so solid, no not at all.

I'm warm in my smooth, soft black jumper. Snug.
Like a bear gently growling out his contentment with the world, gently growling right from the bottom of his belly.

And with a playful swoop, I'd sweep up that girl in an unending roll into oblivion.

And we'd lick on lolly pops, and walk on the windy pier.

But for now my throat isn't so sore and I'm very much enjoying my fresh home made super juice.

And for now the world's okay.
For now the world's pretty tangible.
For now the world is smiling on me, at me, and grinning ear to ear from inside me.
For now I'm part of everything and I feel a part of something.
For now I'm looking forward, looking inward and looking back.
For now I'm not really looking at all.

For now and always, everything is how it's meant to be, and is steaming steadily to where it needs to go.

No comments: